Starting a new business is an exciting time but it can also be a stressful one. It is vital to seek good advice at the outset to ensure you build your business on firm foundations.
At Williams Giles we can lead you through the maze of forms and bureaucracy and help you transform your business idea into a successful enterprise.
We have helped hundreds of new start-ups transform into thriving businesses and we would like to help you do the same. You will have your own qualified accountant to guide you through the formation process, incorporation, payroll, VAT registration and anything else you need. This leaves you free to spend time developing your new business.
We will help you
- Decide on most suitable structure for your business whether that is sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan and projections and accompany you at meetings with your bank if required
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Advice you on a bookkeeping system – unlike many accountants we do not just promote one system –we will assess what we think is the right package for you.
- We can take over the entire accounts responsibility by doing your bookkeeping, payroll and VAT returns for a fixed monthly fee. This would be done on a cloud based system such as Xero to keep you informed 24/7.
- Provide general business and tax advice as your business grows
We recognise that start-up businesses tend to need more help in their first year or so and we are available to help – we offer a personal service not just a computer based relationship.
We give all our new business start-ups clients free Tax Investigation Service which incorporates a free help line that gives guidance all aspects of Employment law, Health and Safety and Commercial Legal issues until the annual renewal date of 1 October.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01795 478044. Or if you would prefer, please fill out our contact form here.